Well I'm back from our whirlwind trip to Ohio and will be posting pictures ASAP! Right now I'm covering the front receptionist's lunch hour and listening/feeling the vibrations of the jackhammers outside our office! It's so loud! And my brain hurts!
We had a wonderful time on our trip! Bryce's Aunt and Uncle are wonderful people! They learned that it was my birthday, so they took us out to a very nice Italian restaurant and bought our cedar point tickets for both our birthdays. They were so generous and very warm, welcoming people.
Cedar point was great although I was pretty nervous for my first roller coaster. My first reaction of course was to close my eyes on the ride, which made it worse, and I was thinking 'AHHH...I don't like this...I can't do this...". But my second ride was much better and keeping my eyes open helped...ha ha...then I was able to see the upcoming twists and turns! We spent two awesome days there. On the second day Bryce's Aunt came with us, because she LOVES rollercoasters, so it was a lot of fun to hang out with her. Our last day we visited an old Mansion that belonged to the Seiberling Family who started the Goodyear Tire Co, in Fairlawn/Akron Ohio. It was a beautiful house, and had all its original furniture and decorations!
We were pretty jet lagged when we got back Sunday, but it wasn't too terrible. I'm back at work now and glad to be home for the time being. I'm also looking forward to starting school soon. I move back into my school year residence hall this weekend! I'm so looking forward to the opera scenes and I need to get practicing again ASAP!
Update on health goals...lol...
I now weigh 156.6 pounds! I have lost almost 12 pounds since june! All that biking and eating healthier has paid off! YAY ME!
In other news...Bryce's Birthday is coming up soon (September 1st)! Happy B-Day LULI!
No comments:
Post a Comment