Home is good!
I haven't really spent time with my parents in good old Gresham all summer, so its great to visit with them. I'm really enjoying just catching up on sleep and hanging out with the cats and Sinbad the dog.
There's something special about home. And it's not necessarily this house that is home, it's where my family is. I've also felt this 'home' feeling with Bryce's family; his mom, and grandma in particular, but not as much as here at my parents house. Someday it won't exactly be that way. I know that when Bryce and I are married and live together that will feel like home too. But there's still something VERY special about visiting Mom and Dad. As for now, Mom and Dad are home, because lets face it, no matter how cozy you make your dorm room, it's still not Home.
I love home!
No comments:
Post a Comment