Monday, December 1, 2008

Two weeks of school left!

Well as fun as the Thanksgiving break was it made me even less motivated for the last two weeks of school! I had a wonderful time spending time with my parents and my brother. Mom cooked an awesome dinner on Thanksgiving and we stuffed our faces! I can't wait to be home for an entire month!

My parents also helped reassure me that I would figure out what I wanted to do with my life. They encouraged me to journal so that I'm not constantly mulling over things in my mind. I am still torn about what to study for a Master's, but I have another year to figure it out. We also had some important discussions about marriage and what I want out of life. Their advice and support made me feel a lot better about where I am currently.

Besides contemplating life and school, not much else is going on. I'm looking forward to Christmas Break so very much.

No comments: