Sunday, November 8, 2009

Recently

This term is flying by for both Bryce and I.  We have been very busy with school and work, but still find time to have some fun. Married life is GREAT!  We love our cozy (tiny) little apartment.  Recently we splurged to get basic cable because we were tired of renting movies and buying movies on occasion.  It was a really good decision for us, since I love the food channel and we both LOVE the Sci-fi channel and history channel.  I also enjoy watching marathons of America's Next Top Model...Ha Ha. 

Marriage has definitely been good for me!  It has helped me prioritize my life and let go of things that just aren't that important.  And I love being able to come home to someone, especially when I have particularly stressful days.  We are so happy!

In other news, I have started another blog to write about my Arts Administration adventures, which has helped me to reflect on all that I have learned and continue to learn as I dive head first in the arts admin world.  You can read about my adventures at: http://karen-adams.blogspot.com/

That's all for now folks!  I apologize for the mundane quality of my blog, but hey sometimes mundane is good, considering that out lives are often full of the unexpected!

No comments: