Friday, October 29, 2010

1 Year Anniversary

I know it's been a long time since I blogged. But I have good excuses..ha ha.  It has been a busy summer and fall so far.  At the end of August I was hired permanently as the Smith Fine Arts Series Program Assistant at the WOU Foundation . I love my job and continue to learn new things everyday.

A few weeks after I was hired Bryce and I celebrated our 1 year wedding anniversary.  We went to a wonderful bed and breakfast in Yachats, OR for the weekend.  I could not help but reflect on what a big first year it has been.  Married, finished college, first real professional job.  Things really do work out after all and worrying too much does no good.

Here are some highlights from our trip.

I hope to blog more frequently now that things have settled down.

The "Ahti" room at the bed and breakfast.

The upstairs loft/living room. The light was amazing.


 Beautiful, sunny Oregon Coast...very unusual.

Walking on the beach after a long drive.

The Sea Spirit Bed and Breakfast. We learned on Sunday morning that Shania Twain had stopped there on Saturday night to stay.

Some cute couple we met...lol


We did not spend much time sitting outside, but the views were great and I had to get a picture of these two chairs together!

No comments: