Rebecca Fromherz was incredible! What an amazing instrument she has! She is also extremely gracious and very "down to earth." I am so excited to sing for her tomorrow! I hope she'll be able to give me some ideas about where I might want to go for graduate school. Who knows...maybe I could even go to Austria too!
I can't even describe the incredible sound she has! I felt so at home hearing the kind of music! Some people even told me she and I seem similar in personality and our voices! I don't know about that so much, but we definitely both have a major passion for opera!
In other news, the recital is coming up soon! Our jury is on Tuesday and I think everything will go well, I'm just nervous about some memorization stuff. I need to push myself this weekend to solidify the Lakme and the Cowboy Song in my memory.
Music History is exhausting! Our first draft of our paper is due Wednesday and our first concert report is due friday of next week....Oh yeah and the midterm is this friday! I'm feeling really stressed but my priority is the recital and I am doing well in history. Plus I don't need to be an 'A' student, I just have to do the best I can, with the time I have.
I wish there were more theatre opportunities here at Western. I wish I had time to take more acting classes. Maybe next year. I think it would greatly help me, along with some dance or stage movement stuff. I also wish theatre people weren't so cliquish and well...shallow.
Anyways, I am attempting to go to bed BEFORE midnight...so here goes.
Until another day.
No comments:
Post a Comment