Sunday, September 28, 2008

Back to School!

We'll tomorrow we start classes again! Finally! I am really looking forward to this year, particularly the Opera workshop! I love living in Arbuthnot Hall, even though some people give me a hard time about still living in the Residence Halls, lol. And Bryce is loving his Butler Kitchenette, and he has a really nice roommate!

Just as a correction from my previous post, B's Birthday was on the 1st of September, so the pictures are a little old, but I still wanted to post them.

Best of luck to everyone else who is starting classes tomorrow!

2 comments:

Gordon and Katrina said...

Good luck with school! Your awesome Karen and I like to look at your blog and see how you are doing. You are Bryce are so cute! Looks like his birthday was a lot of fun! Again, good luck with school!!!

mariposa said...

Good luck with the classes! By the way, thanks so much for the comment :)