
Bryce and I have been looking for sometime now for nice bicycles to ride around Monmouth and I think we've finally found them! Thanks to craigslist! Were going tomorrow...or rather...today..since its past midnight now to look at them. There are vintage 3 speed schwinns. One is dark green, Bryce's favorite color and it's a guys bike. There are two options for me...a huffy bike or a blue schwinn, I like both but I'll have to see how I like them when I ride them! And they are all under 100$!
I'm in the process of taking a study break from music history stuff, so I thought I'd blog some more!
Also, I decided I should post some pictures of Bryce and I for fun and some of my friends! Hopefully my mom will email me the pictures from my junior recital soon so I can post those as well!
Til then...
No comments:
Post a Comment