Monday, June 16, 2008

First Henkle

Well, I'm almost completely moved in to First Henkle. It has been quite the task packing up everything! I have a lot of clothes, shoes and music. Bryce was extremely helpful.

Last night I was all alone in my hall in Arby. It was lonely, but not scary. The same is going on here in Heritage. I'm all alone on my floor, but I still feel very secure here. They've done even more work on heritage since I last saw it; new carpets, lighting fixtures, etc. The lounge on the second floor is awesome! And, they have a very large t.v.!

Above all, I'm excited to have my own bathroom! With a bathtub!

This week is going to be BUSY! Today's training was long, and somewhat tedious, but still important. Thrown on top of that is moving in, and preparing bulletin boards and signs for our hall (s), room checks, and a big conference check in on Sunday. I think I may be spending a late night or two to try and get the signs done. Oh well, that's kind of what college is about.

I'm starting to get to know my co-workers better. They are a good group of people and I think I will enjoy working with them this summer.

I'm exhausted, and I know I will sleep well tonight!

No comments: