I only have 3 more finals! I'm done by Wednesday! YAY!
The final I am most worried about is history...it is always difficult and lengthy. Also, I missed quite a few lectures, because I was so behind on my paper. But, I have a lot of time to study before Wednesday, so I should do alright.
Today I had the opera scenes auditions, I sang pretty well...except I forgot the words at one part...and I was really mad at myself. Oh well...I tried. Hopefully Dr. Helppie and Amy won't judge solely on my audition.
Not much else going on...I'm looking forward to the summer and my job. I get to stay in Arby until I move to Heritage.
I have very little motivation, but I'm pushing through. I had a really restful weekend! On Sunday, Bryce and I went on a big bike ride around Minto Brown park...it was awesome!
Not much else to say...
No comments:
Post a Comment