Monday, June 23, 2008

My summer is off to an awesome start!

Training is over and we had our biggest/busiest day of the summer on Sunday! Phew!

I'm really loving my job! My co-workers and my supervisors are awesome and I am learning a lot from them. I'm really beginning to see myself being good as an Arts Administrator. I really like helping put events together and planning and working with others. I like being busy! And to be able to combine leadership/organization skills with my musical experiences will be awesome! Don't get me wrong, I will always love performing, but I just don't see myself living the lifestyle of a major performer. I want to settle somewhere, get married, have kids, and be part of a community. Who knows, maybe I'll work for a college or university!

Other news...

July 3-6th I FINALLY get to go to the famed Odell Lake, where Bryce's dad has a cabin. Bryce and I are going to visit for that weekend! I'm so excited to hike and maybe go fishing!

August 19-23 Bryce and I are going to Medina, Ohio to visit his Aunt and Uncle and their children. There is apparently a really great roller coaster park nearby, so we will definitely be hitting that up!

No comments: