Yesterday was show day so I didn't have one minute to blog! But I'm going to catch up right now.
Day 18-Regrets
Not taking more dance classes. I love to dance and love watching dancers. I think it would have helped my confidence more as a kid and young adult. In my next life I want to be a hip hop dancer. Oh well, instead of dancing I was a pianist and singer and have become a talented musician.
Not being meaner to people! Ha ha! I know this sounds counterproductive but I was definitely way too nice to people growing up. I'm still a little too nice. I wish that in some instances I had stood up for myself more, used a few choice words and really told people what I thought.
Day 19-Something you miss
Recess-I loved recess as a kid. Running around, playing soccer, swings. Everything!
Play time-As a kid I could spend hours by myself just playing with toys. I would make up all kinds of stories about my My Little Ponies versus the Evil Barbies, whatever. My imagination is just not the same as when I was a kid. One thing I have preserved from childhood is that I can still read for hours and hours and get completely lost in a book.
No comments:
Post a Comment