Monday, January 31, 2011

Day 29 & 30

I know I know...I got behind again.  But hey better late than never...


"And one for you...and one for me"

Three Wishes for me:

1. Happiness and peace for my brother who struggles with mental illness.
2.  Happiness and fulfilling lives for my friends and family
3.  Of course, I wish I could win the lottery, but more importantly, I wish I could win a whole bunch a money so I can share it with family and friends and The Ella Curran Food Bank. And buy lots of new socks...


Three wishes for the world:

1.  I wish that people would grow more and more to realize that money cannot buy happiness. Bigger is not always better.  More More More is not always better.

2. With that said....MORE local, state and national funding and support for the arts!

3.  Americans would wake up and realize the legacy of obesity they are leaving for future generations and DO something about it! 

4.  O.k. one more...That Kim, Chloe and Courtney (?) Kardashian would stop getting their own reality shows!

Day 30-A Picture

Of what?  Anything?  Hmmm...What better way to end 30 days of blogging than what I started with! A picture of me of course...

No comments: