Day 7-Favorite Movies
I have A LOT of favorite moves, so here are just a few.
The Sound of Music
Goodwill Hunting
Little Miss Sunshine
The Hunt for Red October
Crimson Tide
Tortilla Soup
My Big Fat Greek Wedding
Kill Bill (I, II, III)
Beauty and the Beast
Inception
Blue
Day 8-Places I've been
New York City
Buffalo, NY
Boston, MA
Cleveland, OH
Vancouver, BC
Victoria, BC
Phoenix, AZ
The Grand Canyon
I have not traveled a lot but one of our (B and I's) goals to achieve before we are 30 is to travel to Europe together. We especially want to see Ireland and Scotland!
Day 9-FRIENDS
I have the most wonderful friends! I did not have good friends in high school so I treasure these ladies greatly!
Danielle, Amanda, Dan (Bryce's BFF), Bryce and I
The Girls: Me, Amanda, Danielle on one of our many adventures...
My buddy and crazy co-worker Melissa Carlin looking fabulous
Amanda and Danielle were both my maids of honor at my wedding!
Amanda graduates this spring! We will be there with vuvuzelas...lol
I love my friends...






No comments:
Post a Comment